THE ULTIMATE HOT CHOCOLATE SERVES: 2
2 CUPS OF MILK 5 TABLE SPOONS OF NUTELLA 1 TABLESPOON OF SUGAR SYRUP OF CHOICE TOPPINGS
- Before you begin anything, make sure to pick out your two favourite mugs - this is definitely essential when preparing the ultimate hot chocolate.
- Heat milk in a pan and stir in each tablespoon of Nutella until silky smooth, if you want to add more chocolate, we won't judge.
- Add both the sugar and syrup of your choice to the pan and mix until fully dissolved.
- Continue to heat until you reach desired drinking temperature and pour into your two mugs of choice.
- Begin decorating your hot chocolate like the work of art it is.